late night board sessions

so the weather continues to be pretty crap bearing in mind the heatwave in july, its funny how quick you forget...
 so I've been confined to spending any climbing time on the board. so I've had 3 good sessions in the last few days, again concentrating on power moves mainly, I've pretty much taken the view that the board is for purely getting strong rather than improving technique (OK, so they go hand in hand to a certain extent, but...), so strong wide moves between positive but small holds has been e order of the day.

The fingers are definitely feeling it, which is good so long as I can avoid getting injured.I've also been working in sets of sit ups and push ups, trying to keep on top of some core work too. Most sessions have been late night, around an hour or so, but hopefully I can build in some finger boarding at other times. if this rain stops I might get out to crush something...

Comments