Font shelved.

Today I made a decision to postpone the planned Font trip in May. It looks like we won't be moving into the new house until April at the earliest, and as I'm working in Germany for a week already in May, it's not looking feasible.
However, the house we're buying has a nice sized garage with at least 8 ft clearance.
plenty of room for a woody.
Can't wait to build it...!


  1. Shame, Font is always worth the trip. Maybe see you out there soon?

  2. Aye, either in the autumn or more likely it'll be Easter 2012 - always worth it definitely!


Post a Comment