Rockover

Last week saw a visit to Rockover with Gremlin from UKB. It was my first trip to the wall and all in all it wasn't too bad. The only thing I would say is that it got really busy and I do prefer the less busy wall. The reason could be that I'm an unsociable bastard, but I like to think that I don't really prefer the 'cock on the block' set up that seems to be prevalent in a lot of walls.

Other than that, the set up is quite good with variation of angles and moves. The roof could do with better lighting though. I liked the campus board upstairs, even I could 1-2-3 it to the top of those rungs. I could see campussing being addictive if you were strong.

As somewhere new to head to, it's good, but it still can't rival Broughton for sheer crimping power variety, and it's an arse to get to in rush hour...

Comments