Shoulder Injury - day 5 - pain score 6.5

last night I enjoyed the club meet at the Doffcocker, Gary Gibson was speaking and his lecture was pretty entertaining especially given his controversial reputation.
By the time I got home however my shoulder was very painful. same sharp pain and dull ache as before. Earlier in the day I had to leave work to go to the pharmacist as I couldn't concentrate on anything due to the shoulder. when I said that Ibuprofen and paracetamol wasn't touching it they reccomended Diclofenac Potassium as it is supposed to be a stronger anti-inflammatory. I took two before I drove down to Bristol and although I didn't arrive until about half one in the morning I already felt better.
It was the first time I had a relatively restful nights sleep, although it was painful getting out of bed, it had definitely got better.
Throughout the day I've been taking this at the intervals reccomended and my shoulder really does seem to have got a lot better today. Maybe I'm just not feeling the pain (which could also be a bad thing), and I'm still getting twinges in certain positions. Difference is, it's not crippling. I've done damage, but the complete rest seems to be working.
I'm starting to think I might actually get something done in Font.

Comments