The start...

Thought I’d join this blogging malarkey and spout spurious crap every now and then in the safe knowledge that noone will actually read it. This is my first entrance, in which I hope to chart my rise to climbing greatness - or, well document my training... Lancashire is a fantastic place, I’ve been here for 4 years and enjoyed some cracking bouldering. There are some magic venues. However, sometimes it's crap. It seems to rain incessantly in Lancashire. Yesterday I went to Brownstones, Mecca of Lancs climbing, home of the eliminate, school of the hardcore, crimp-tastic quarried grit paradise. It was the sixth time in the last 2 weeks I’ve been out, and the first time I’ve actually climbed anything. bloody rain. Unfortunately I shortly discovered I can’t actually climb…after a 2 month layoff at the front end of the year, I've barely moved.. This must change. I’ve decided to start actually doing stuff and completing the 2009 ticklist – four months in and not one thing completed...yet

Comments